Natural Infertility Consultations
TRYING TO CONCEIVE (TTC)? Get Healthy Before You Get Pregnant!Are you trying to conceive or having difficulty getting or staying pregnant? Have you failed IVF, IUI or had a miscarriage? Are you worried you will not be able to get pregnant? I help women/couples discover the underlying cause of their infertility. Whether it is hormonal imbalance, PCOS, autoimmune, high natural killer cells, endometriosis, irregular cycles, adrenal or thyroid issues, chronic UTIs, or interstitial cystitis. I have had great success helping women get pregnant naturally. My passion and mission as a Naturopathic Doctor and Midwife is to help couples grow their family with as little intervention as possible. The healthier you are at the time of conception, the healthier your pregnancy and the healthier your baby. Call for a free 15 minute consultation.
Natural Fertility Consultations
- Personalized plan to optimize your health and your fertility, whether you are planning a natural pregnancy, IVF, or IUI.
- Assessment of your gynecological and past medical history to assess risk factors for infertility.
- Fertility testing including hormones, thyroid, adrenal, infection, genetics, autoimmune, nutrients, urinary and vaginal microbiome.
- Dr. Berman’s fertility Diet for optimal nutrition at the time of conception and throughout your pregnancy.
- Assessment of hormones, including PCOS, amenorrhea, PMS, thyroid, and adrenals.
- Determining if there is any autoimmune issue or if you are high risk for infertility or miscarriage due to autoimmunity
- Optimization of digestion and absorption of nutrients though assessment for food allergies and sensitivities, pancreatic enzyme function, GI microbiome
- Plan to minimize or eliminate the need for prescription medications with the use of natural alternatives to prepare for pregnancy
- Discussion of husband’s health, including prostate health to determine if further testing is needed.
- Dietary suggestions, exercise, natural herbs and supplements to optimize your fertility